Monday 24 December 2012

g.Matters fo the Heart

These are baby turkeys. They are normally quite fierce and have to be kept in cages. I am not so keen to keep them. Llamas are still my favourite. See how this path will lead.

A guy normally has two key worries: career and gal.

If his career is fixed, he will try the gals. Some others will fix the gal issue first and go for career later. For the former case, the guy tends to be more successful but the gal issue is terrifying him. For the latter case, the guy will enjoy up to the tune of 100 different gals up to age 35, but have to face poor career choice later in life. Some of them I knew became security guards for the longest of time. Gals at this late stage will shunt him.

The choice is entirely one to take.

For most of us, we tend to be somewhere in between.

My suggestion (just my 2 cents) is fix that career and the gals will file in.

May all who lack love this Christmas season find love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment