Monday 31 December 2012

g.That Straight Narrow Path

Bees are really my choice of weapon. They produced record yield this year. 5 straight collections per hive. This was really impressive. I will find a way to double the profits. But winter is a bad player, bee deaths are serious business. Investment in new colonies are not too expensive. I will need more guidance from the whites. There is a queen in the picture, find her.

That straight narrow path is not easy to walk. All these years I have tried my best to follow that one path. I did occasionally stray from it but most of the path was intact.

I have paid my price for being that stupid narrow path guy. I was not rewarded for being so stupidly honest, but I did notice that that path did lead me to good long-term friends  and very few enemies.

Apart from keeping careful watch over bigger money matters, most business partners were afraid to give me that slip for fear that they will miss out on the next wave. Quite a funny phenomenon. Suddenly every business guy I meet is so honest. Amazing ...

Nowadays, I refuse to take in any new investors as I don't wish to share so much. It is strictly by invitations only. The fun part is all of them try so hard to gain admissions.

Sigh ... Time to deflect them by knowing more gals. Gals give me pleasure and don't demand share in the business. Yet these gals work their guts out to ensure my business success.

Always remember  good business model don't need cash to start. Good business model will build its own momentum. Good business model provides great cashflow.

Of cos, pimping should be legalized.

No comments:

Post a Comment