Monday 11 March 2013

p.A Joke in Emigration

One of greatest jokes I received in my years of emigration is I find it funny that most immigrants like to hunt each other.

When I first landed, I was offered great food and drinks in restaurants by "fellow" ex-countrymen. After a few rounds, I was popped the most important question - how am I going to spend my investment monies; such as buying house, insurance and work contracts. Of course, I told them I have not a single cent in my knapsack, otherwise I wouldn't need to emigrate in the first place.

Many !@!$@%$#%^$^&%$^%&*^ curses later, they finally realized that I am one hard cookie to crack. They gave up and moved away from me. Suddenly, I am left all alone. So lonely that a fly from 10 metres away I could hear it. A sad sight for a good 1 year. During this time, I was fully unemployed. I refused to be employed. I refused to join the crowd. I stayed hungry, very hungry and very, very hungry. I need to know how much more hungry I can get to see that light.

You see, as one gets very hungry (the hungrier, the sight more lucid), the window of opportunity will come. It will come in a very silent way. No pride, no falsehood, no show-offs, no penny to spare, no way to get back to that little island, that's when every one around you will come to "pity" you. You are like a hungry little puppy, eager to please, eager to perform tricks for a penny, fetch slippers for a dime. Seeing you in such poor state, they will spare their little pennies to help you get along, otherwise, they wouldn't be able to exact their own original pain on the new fellow. These clever older immigrants knew that even the most excruciating punishment needs an occasional reprieve. That's why there are so many clan associations around the nicest parts of downtown. They are there for a reason, i.e., to sponge off new immigrants.

These previous immigrants were so clueless, poor and "unqualified" (their former education made useless by government policies) that they couldn't find a single suitable well-paying job to help them tie through their current haplessness that they have no choice but to prey on their fellow new and easier blur-kings coming through the channel. They can't be wise enough to sponge off the whites as they were perceived to "lord-over" all of us, the yellows.

These previous immigrants are usually left with no choice but to hunt the weak newer immigrants. That contributed one of the highest form of repatriation back to that little island. When these failed new immigrants conned and returned to that little island, they were usually made fun of and laughed off as useless quitters.

It is so interesting that none of the old and new immigrants understand that the best formation for a minority race must be one of cooperation and support and none of painful self-infliction.

You see to prey on the fellow immigrants is only one time and usually they are also not rich, else they wouldn't have emigrated in the first place (this is a true answer). Once filled with this lean meat, very soon you have to hunt again for the next prey.

Hence, why don't you cooperate and fight to win in the market place? Once successful, you and your clan get to feed forever.

But, not many understand this fundamental approach.

When I explained this concept to them, not all are teachable. For those who believed, I received free food and drinks.

They know that it is only a matter of time that the cooperation will fruit. They wouldn't want to be left out just because their names are on my possible black list.

The choice is yours and yours to make. I don't have a black list and I really don't give a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment