Sunday 10 March 2013

b.Philosophy of Life

Too many times I walked life blindly without an understanding what life ensues.

It was lucky that I had stopped to ponder what life means.

Many things happened on that little island that brain-washed me into missing my first half of my life.  Fortunately, I survived that and I am now in fuller control of my life.

I now pursue only my life-long interest and dream - to build a business empire that I am proud to display to myself. I have finally found my calling - business building. I have done many things in my life, but none can beat the feeling of creating things from nothing. When that happens, the rush is beautiful. To see a business grow from a baby to a fledgling and to something that delivers value to customers is absolutely pleasing.

When that happened to one business, I realized that I can repeat it again to another business type and so on and so forth. Soon I am surrounded by very good business types.

The happiness is indescribable.

The last 3 days I spent it with my business partner on a long trip north after a long lapse. We talked incessantly and earnestly. The discussion was extremely philosophical and as usual, new ideas were formed and agreed for execution. I have said before, business discussions now are more strategic than menial in nature.

As long as integrity is upheld and the limiting parameters described in full, the support for new directions is never a question.

If one is honest and full of integrity, one need not fear the unknown. Search our deepest feelings, we will find the path leading to richness of life.

Leave if you must, to seek your dream. I will look you up when you are ready.

Today I also reached my target for the mother 0.50000:
I will woo her this week. She has excellent figure and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment