Friday 14 June 2013

p.Leaving the good shore in search of a better life

The last part is here:   p.Darkness 2012

When I found a fellow blogger under attack by his fellow ex-countrymen about his foreign citizenship and blog, I felt really sad. Human nature is stinky, i.e., when they find it is impossible for them to emulate the good job of the blogger, instead of learning humbly from his ways. They chose to attack him as a quitter:

"Can you don't politicize every thing that went wrong in your life? Get a grip! You made the decision to give up your pink IC, so be a man and don't whine. Be responsible for your actions. If you are truly happy foreign citizen, why you keep harping about Singapore's system? An axe to grind? Sore loser? What's your motive?" ...

扑你个街 ... These 冇屎忽畜类 really 衰到贴地. 偷呃拐骗, 生安白造 ... everything also can do.

屌你老母 ... How often can you find an Oxonian or a Catabrigian addressing you for free and giving you the heads up for a better future? Zero. Absolutely zero.

This blogger has a heart of gold. He has been there, done that. There is no further need for him to prove anything further. But, yet he chose to blog about how he did it and gave his time to document this process. He is being very patient and extremely kind. In other times, he would have been called a messiah.

Of course, all things said. Emigrating is not for the faint-hearted. There are so many things that can go wrong. One simply has to grit that damn teeth and move along. Some are even without support of loved ones, that feeling I can tell you is not funny.

Proud? You bet. When an immigrant finally made it, I can bet to my last dollar, that guy will be the happiest lark on earth. Let him prize that moment. Let him chew on his good fortune. Let him feel that all his previous shits are worth every cent of it. Let us all rejoice in his happiness.

I don't yet know what those 躝癱s want to achieve in degrading his decades-long good work. Maybe their dog-master wants them to do it to rein the dissidents in or prevent further degradation of their fragile rule.

To emigrate, I repeat, is not for the faint-hearted. What we want is not your respect but your fucking silence! If you think by staying back in that fucken little island is doing you and future generations good, be my guest. You have spoken and you have chosen. May I wish you all the best in your doing your master's bidding and crumps gathering. Don't try to derail those frail lion-hearts. They are working their little magic one step at a time. If you can't contribute to their well-being. Just shut the fuck up! If you are doing your duty as an internet B, then may I wish you and all your future generations be 世世代代男为盗女为娼.

I just heard a fellow ex-countryman just got serious eye infection from working as construction worker in his 60s. He has been in white land for more than a decade. Life is not easy in white land. We don't need your pity, we just need your silence and time to work our magic.

I am a believer of debate. One can get stronger by the council of the strong. If you debate correctly by providing your view of things, I can respect that. If your views are not the same as mine, by all means, I can agree that all of us have a choice. But, if you use half-truths and shaft them down my throat, I can also agree as I am way too strong for you. But, if you try your luck on the weaker ones, be sure, I will shaft the fuck out of you. You don't deserve living on cute earth. I will extinguish your light.

May the blogger stays strong and be among his fervent fans ... 

歷史名著《三國演義》中,「諸葛亮罵死王朗」一段中有句名言「廟堂之上,朽木為官,殿陛之間,禽獸食祿;狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝,奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政。」 

助紂為者, 其后人男的代代为奴,女的世世为娼生仔無屎忽!

No comments:

Post a Comment