Friday 26 July 2013

p.Tree - White Oak

White Oak

I have chosen the white oak tree to be planted in my name. Please keep 150 feet all round from any building (about 2 acres). It should live 500-1000 years.

The exact species is not important as white oak are relative free-fucking. I would have chosen the acorn needed for my tree by my passing on.

When this tree dies, please take one of her daughter acorns and restart another tree else where near to our family most established heritage.

At the foot of the tree, please place a stone plaque engraved with my name.
An old oak tree has always been my tree. To me, it means long life, stability, peace and reliability. I hope this tree will bring good health to all my next generations and provide them with a peace in their fragile hearts. Whenever they feel troubled, come back to this tree; no judgment and no curse would be made. May they rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment