Saturday 30 November 2013

p.Show - 蝶影紅梨記

The last part is here:   Show - 射雕英雄传 1983 (part II)

The show is here:   蝶影紅梨記 (全劇) - 任劍輝 白雪仙
The more I dwell into Chinese opera, the more I like it. The love stories were so pure and simple. No tricks. No scams. Love can be so rich, so clean and unblemished. The bads are always punished in the end, while the goods prevailed. But, I don't see them happening in real life. I do want to believe in karma, but, karma is taking too long a time. At the same time, so many weak ones have fallen. My tengri, how many more must fall before I see justice done?

The next time if I do have time, I will join the opera singing classes.

There were times that I wish I had never taken that money. The burden is now so heavy. With so much blessings and hopes rest on that every dollar, how can I rest now and ever with no regrets?

Please enjoy the show ...

No comments:

Post a Comment