Saturday 21 December 2013

p.Merry Christmas 2013

The last part is here:   Matters fo the Heart

I am away for Christmas. Hopefully can have turkey for Christmas lunch. The lunch is going to be no heat, no power and no water. Only log fire. 3 feet snow. -45degC. 100 km/h wind. The picture shown above is far from my miserable truth. LOL. But, we will always have hope. It is like Oliver peeking through the windows of warm houses and hearing vaguely Christmas carols echoing in the wind.
I never have had a spartan white Christmas for a long long time. This is going to be fun especially living in such spartan life style. Sparta is nothing compared to the Ice Circle.

It's been a long time I have talked about gals ...

A blooded relation just told me a story about a pretty kimchi gal. She's 29 yo, just came to white land for studies. She had problems back home with her dad, wanting her to get married immediately. She escaped by coming to white land. She claimed that she had never been touched or in a relationship with guys. But, barely 4 days after knowing a guy friend of the blooded relation. The guy friend said she is intimately attached to him already. The blooded relation was confused. He asked me whether there is truth in her statement. I just smiled.

Sigh ... I suspect the guy friend of his is going to get hurt.

He asked me what can he do to help him. I answered, "Everyone must grow up according to a plan. There is neither good or bad in the plan. The plan is always meant to seek one's conscience. Some find it early, many find it late. But, all will find their conscience along the way. Just hope that it is never too late."

The blood relation also asked me why the most beautiful gal in his social circle didn't ask him for a date? I replied that a man must have man toys. Without man toys, his results are limited. He then asked again, "Isn't there true love?" I sighed ... So repetitive.

I so replied,
"Love is a many-splendoured thing, 
It's the April rose that only grows in the early spring, 
Love is nature's way of giving a reason to be living, 
The golden crown that makes a man a king. 
Once on a high and windy hill, 
In the morning mist two lovers kissed and the world stood still, 
Then your fingers touched my silent heart and taught it how to sing, 
Yes, true love's a many-splendored thing."

The song is here:   Love Is A Many Splendored Thing - Andy Williams
Merry Christmas to every one ... May all who need to find love find their true love ...

May all good things befall on you and family ... May you have good health and fortune to last a lifetime ... May man be kind and magnanimous to his own kind. May tengri eliminate the hatred that befalls man in that fucken little island ...

No comments:

Post a Comment