Thursday 5 December 2013

p.Song - Morning has Broken

The last part is here:   Trust - Vincent van Gogh

The song is here:   Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken - [Live 1976]

Morning has broken, like the first morning
Blackbird has spoken, like the first bird
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the springing fresh from the word
Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven
Like the first dew fall, on the first grass
Praise for the sweetness of the wet garden
Sprung in completeness where his feet pass
Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light, Eden saw play
Praise with elation, praise every morning
God's recreation of the new day

I am sorry. I realized the more I collect. The lonelier I become. The greater the equation, more whites are becoming friends to me, but to what end?

Of all the things I have collected, I lack the most important one thing - warmth.

The winter chills are raging just outside the window, you can't even spend 10 seconds outdoor. The -35degC will freeze your ass off. Come to think of it, life is so fragile. Just step off the house, in less than 5 minutes, I would have absolutely no more feeling.

Every time, a major event hits me. This song will come to my mind. For each fucking time, I was always so happy and yet at the same time, so apprehensive for the world ahead. Without someone beside me to wild my time off, I will always be apprehensive I guess.

News really travel fast and far, now every yellowskin and white congratulated me on my new found rank. Without a close kin, such victory is so hollow.

Let's hope that when I am finally home, there are still kins left.

Let's enjoy the song ...

No comments:

Post a Comment