Thursday 22 May 2014

p.Return from a Powerful Retreat

The last part is here:   Longevity as Religion

A good Taiwanese show:   世界第一麥方

I cried while watching this show. The Taiwanese got it right. If one is stupid, one can only stupid stupid follow the way laid down by the teacher. By going along the narrow straight path, only then one day, one will see the true way. I have always been stupid.

I have gone for a 3-month retreat. I have fully rejuvenated and now I am ready to go at it again.

Many things and concepts have changed over the 3 months. I am humbled by the experience.

One most important concept I have learnt is the FLOW. If that fucken little island has no more opportunities, you can beat yourself to death, you will still not have new opportunities.

Therefore, build that bridge urgently.
That's why there are so much emigration going on. Humans are not stupid.

Just today, a very old man talked to every air hostess on the flight making smart lewd remarks. He lived in white land for 35 years and he was smirk about his happiness. These air hostesses shunted him like a flea dog. Obviously he has made it well in white land by being early in the generations game. But, to what ends, by irritating every air hostess for free drink is not the way. I guessed he showed no sexual powers, hence, the gals are not keen to fuck him. One has to show sexual powers if one wants to date the young things. Smart lip service won't help.

On an important note:

I want to thank Chrysanthemum for her unwavering trust in me. In reality, I was rewarded with unbound freedom. This freedom opened my eyes to a world of opportunities.

She showed me a piece of 200-acres freehold land in Borneo that is selling for RM$1.5m that foreigner can buy. I am happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment