Monday 9 June 2014

p.Personal Depression

The last part is here:   Article - Unwilling to Burden Family

To live alone is very depressing. One has to have steel nerves and empty heart. Emotionally, one must be empty. No urge to fight the sadness and enjoy everyday's little things. Now is still summer. Things are still lively. Once the winter sets in, the emotional disposition would be more dangerously tested.

BIrds are chirpy everywhere. I should feel very good, but I don't feel good at all.

There must be a place or thing I must do inorder to break out of this emotional depression. This is a true test of a guy who has nothing.

Since I have nothing to begin with, then why should I fear losing it all. I had none to begin with. Maybe I do have something. What is this something then ...

Maybe I yearn human touch. LOL. Never mind, tomorrow is again a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment