Wednesday 2 July 2014

p.A Twisted Road Ahead

The last part is here:   Personal Depression

Life is absolutely interesting.

A blooded relation once told me that I am totally interesting. Every time, he talked to me, he claimed that I will have a new twist in the tale.

"That, my dear, is painful. The reason why I have so much tale is because my path was not wise. I took the longest road to succeed." Do remember always a rolling stone gathers no moss.

Many have taken the straight road to success. But, recently that was also in doubt during the recent events. On the other hand, I have chosen the longest road to success. That too, my dear, I am afraid is also not the shortest path to success. What then is the correct road to succeed?

There is no straight answer. Some times people like to involve the word luck. I opined differently. Luck only seeks the hard workers. But, hard-working is considered given in the competitive market. If every one is hard-working, then how Tengri is going to seek out the lucky ones. Puzzling indeed.

Recently, one of my major projects was staled. Tengri has instead opened a new tiny window for me. Not just one but two. I now have a headache as to which path to take. A truly twisted path instead.

Recently too, I have refocused my path. I have chosen a truly difficult and twisted path to travel. I have lost interest in walking straight paths. My daily companion is my tears. I hope one day Tengri is kind enough to let me through.

Twisted road, twisted tale, twisted man, twisted pride.

I thought my eyes can no longer weep. But, when I do meet difficult decisions and humble people, I will weep with no restraint.

One day, I hope to declare to myself that I had never lived my life in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment