Tuesday 30 September 2014

p.香港佔中進行曲 - 試問誰能未覺醒?

香港佔中進行曲
「誰要認命噤聲,試問誰能未覺醒?」

Some complained that one should never bring a 細路女 to sing this song. But, frankly politics knows no bounds. I am not too worried about its take. Just as all fuckens knew no bounds too.

I have watched every single video on the occupy central. How I wish I can join them as one. But, the price is too expensive for me.

A fucken just told me that hongkongers are wasting their time, they can never get the democracy they want. I know. But, if they don't do, they will never get. He was happy that this did not happen in that fuckened little island, otherwise he has to assist in planning the full frontal militant crack-down.

CCB !!!

These fuckens collect about 50k-100k per month. He has no worries about his kiddos' education and liveihood and they all live in a huge penthouse with a private pool. What does he knows about the plight of everyone else.

Each has chosen their own path. I had chosen mine and so did he. I am happy that he has fought for white fuckens' blessing and got it. But now, I will never call him a friend ever again.

I am sad that with money, a human soul can be bought to such utterance. It is as if what he planned for the white fuckens is truly good for everyone. I guess he has to mind-fuck himself totally before he can be a run-dog.

I can always remember vividly all the soft wriggled hands I held of old uncles and aunties and their well-wishes. Their watery eyes told me that honestly, we were once kins. It is this true feeling that has kept me from going insane and kept me fighting to this day.

渔舟唱晚
红日照海上, 清风晚转凉 随着美景匆匆散, 钟声山上响 海鸥拍翼远洋 要探钟声响处 无奈我不知方向 人象晚钟一般愤 美景不可永日享 船划破海浪, 终于也归航 无论我多依恋你 苦于了解情况 归家怨路长, 痴心却在远方 谁遇到风浪, 多少也惊惶 无力再收痴心网 心中急又慌 涌出眼泪两行 向晚景色碎 红日向山边降 前路也许昏昏暗 天边总有月光 含泪看彼岸, 不知你怎样 来日也许可相见 相见止于梦乡 相思路更长, 心曲向谁唱

2 comments:

  1. 香港細路女為她的未來唱歌。 這是天經地義!

    小紅點的市民大部分已經迷失了方向。 我們是泥菩萨过江,走一步,算一步。 好好照顧自己。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Winking Doll,

      Indeed we are all 泥菩萨。The few years I have stayed in white land, I realized I was totally blessed. I need not go hungry. Once before too, I have also received 您啲恩惠。

      For the next 40 years, I cannot turn a blind eye to what's happening around me. I would need to return the blessing I was given by the people. I may be a small candle; but I must share my warmth with those whom are truly kins.

      I never want to live my life in regrets.

      When I next passes your place, I will look for you to 飲茶。您都是要好好照顧自己。

      +luca

      Delete