Friday 17 October 2014

b.Ouch! I Lost a Medium Project

The last part is here:   A Chicken Farm is Born

Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! I just lost a nice medium project.

By going for the cheapo chicken farm, I had lost the opportunity to grab this medium sized project.

Moan ...

This cheapo chicken farm is so small as compared to this medium sized project.

I guessed I wasn't really thinking hard enough. I let my guards down.

This 18 November is a big day. I am engaged in a battle royal for a huge project. Let's hope that my army is in position to siege the city. Another important factor is this November is still too early for winter. I truly needed the wintry cover.

I hope my sacrifice for this medium sized is worth it.

I shan't speak too much details else tengri is angry. In life, I think I have lost too much, but I am very poor and all of these projects are almost always beyond my humble means.

No comments:

Post a Comment