Sunday 28 September 2014

p.Salute to HongKongers 佔中啟動 (Sep 28 2014)

The last part is here:   Holocaust II - Dr Calhoun's Experiment on Humans

My heart goes to all Hongkongers who were injured in the activity. May you recover speedily. May there be no further injuries.

You have done what we fuckens never dare to do.

You have a lion's heart. I know nation building is never blood-less, but I just pray that you can achieve what we all fuckens failed to tread.

Our forebears travelled far and wide simply because the middle kingdom is fuck-up.

SALUTE !!! Deep BOW !!!

《誰為我發聲》

First They Came For The Communists 
First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up,
because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

1 comment: